I find that when asked "Who does he look like?" people will usually say that the baby looks like the the parent that the person is more acquainted with. Like people in my family/friends would think he looks more like me, and people in Bo's family/friends would think he looks more like Bo. Although there can't be an exact match to either parent, we think there are more similarities to one parent. My dad would say "He's just a baby, he doesn't look like anyone." So here is the question posed to you, who does Rex look like?
Daddy?
Mommy?
Or Boo? (Who I personally think looks just like her daddy...)
4 comments:
I think he looks like Boo! Imagine that your kids looking very similar. Who would of thought haha!! But seriously that's what I said when I first saw his picture.
Hmmm, as I was looking over the pictures I would have to say he has Bo's color, your face and Boo's cheeks....or at least thats what I see from the pictures. I bet when I get to hold him and see his cute personality he'll probable just be a cute adorable "Rex"!! :o)
I am going to say that Boo and Rex look VERY similar! Just cute as a bug! I think your kids are good mixes, but I think both your kids are looking more like Bo.
I think he looks like Bo, but I thought Luke looked just like Cody when he was first born. Now I think he's pretty good mix of both sides, so who knows?
Post a Comment