Sunday, May 10, 2009

The Many Faces of Boo

I was going through the files of pictures I have from March and ran across these silly pictures of Boo. She has recently become very camera happy. She frequently says to me "Hey mom, come take a picture of me". She also like taking pictures too, she likes to take my camera and - with my supervision - take pictures of anything. Here are just a couple of her silly face!

Taking a self portrait (reminds me of someone else I know... oh wait, it's my self vanity of taking pictures of myself! I guess it runs in the genetics.)

Enjoying Pudding

Enjoying Frosting

Here she is wearing her dad's shoes.

She actually wears both his and my flip flops quite frequently and walks rather well in them for how big they are on her feet.

1 comment:

Katy said...

Ok the posing in the doorway, with the flipflops on is soooo stinkin cute!! She is cute and she knows it!!! Man I love that girl!! I need to come down and see you kids some day!! I miss you guys!