No news yet on the baby front... (but hey, I'm only 39 weeks)
But I figured I should keep our blog as up-to-date as possible because I'm getting to the point of not answering the phone anymore. It's not that I don't want to talk to you, it's that I don't really want to talk to anyone. Everything that has been happening with my pregnancy is here, and other than that I don't have much to say nor am I a very pleasant conversation. So, if you want to know the status of the pregnancy/delivery, check here or on my pregnancy blog. As most of you know, both Bo and I have cell phones, and I have been answering text messages for the most part since they are much easier to answer, but don't be hurt if I ignore those at times as well. As far as I know, the hospital has Wi-Fi so we'll be able to post pictures as soon as he gets here and we do plan on texting people first when we have him. Stay tuned...
The only other news at our house is Boo, I've been being really careful to keep her from getting sick. Bo was recently sick and it lasted almost 2 weeks, he's still not 100% but definitely lots better. We've even been avoiding church, mostly since he was sick and I wasn't feeling good, but also in an effort to keep her from catching anything at church. But yesterday, since Bo was feeling better we decided that he would take her to church since it had been a couple weeks since she last went, and she loves church. So they went, she had a good time at church, they got home and about 2 hours after she got home she told me she was tired and went and laid down. She took a nap! That never happens. When she woke up she had a fever and proceeded to up-chuck. She's been sick since, almost 24 hours now, and has slept most of the last 24 hours. ...this is just not what I needed while I'm feeling achy and needing to deliver. But that's life, right? ..I should be being taken care of!, Right? ☺
*I was hoping to get caught up on blogging before the baby came, but I'm really doubting that will happen. I've got tons of pictures to post from our trip to Washington, and I'm still holding out hope to get them posted, but I'm not betting on it.
3 comments:
I can't wait for your little man to get here! I'm at 29 weeks now. Only eleven more to go. AHHHH!
I hope Boo feels better soon! I also hope you deliver soon!!! Then you would both feel better! haha well maybe not right away but still. Love ya and miss ya!!!
We just went through that. It lasts a couple of days (Izzy's was a week and ours was a few days). I hope you don't get it!!! It's horrible.
Izzy get's everything from church! It's almost enough to make me not wan to take him at all!
Post a Comment