Born: May 23rd 1:52 am
7 lbs. 14 oz.
18 3/4 inches long
Mommy & Baby
Daddy & Baby
Proud Big Sister Boo & Baby brother
I'll post more pictures later when I get time. We do plan on sending birth announcements with his "real" name, if you'd like to get one please email me your address. kblee33@gmail.com
6 comments:
So stinkin cute!!!! I'm so excited!! I love him already!!!
Congrats on the new baby!
YEAH!!!! I am so excited for you guys! what a cutie! send me a announcement I want to know what his name is!
Yeah he is here!!! Oh what a cutie, I can't wait to hold him. I am really excited for you guys and am glad that mommy is doing well too!!
Finally Rex!! :) We're glad you're here! I hope you're feeling good Kay! Rest up and enjoy having your new little guy in your arms. I'm really happy for you all!
YAY!!! CONGRATULATIONS! I was just thinking the other day "I wonder if Kay has had her baby yet?" Then out of the blue (maybe an hour after my thoughts), Tyson says "Oh! I forgot to tell you...Kay had her baby!". I am so happy for you and hope all is well and you are recovering well.
Post a Comment