Wednesday, May 27, 2009

...Still waiting for life to calm down... Until then, a couple of pictures for your viewing pleasure.

7 comments:

Nicole said...

Oh so cute!! You guys are so lucky!!

Katy said...

Seriously I am in love with your baby!! I just want to hug him and squeeze him!!! I can't wait till I can come down to see him and Boo!!!!

Kim & Max Willis family said...

he is adorable- what a cutie!!!

Krystin said...

he's so darling! Congrats and I hope life gets back to normal shortly! :)

Burgess said...

SO CUTE!! I need one of those!

Carrie said...

Yeah, I pretty much really want to pinch his cheeks. haha.
Thanks for posting pictures. I'm sure it's really hard for you to do much right now. Just keep the faith that life WILL calm down, eventually. Good Luck Kay, and great job on making a great little guy!

Mallory said...

i don't think i have said congrats yet! i can't wait to meet him! (someday) :)