Sunday, May 10, 2009

Baby Shower #2

I was given a baby shower here by a couple of friends. It was hosted at Jordan's house, and she chose the theme of the Mad Hatter and did a "punch party" instead of a tea party. Her decorations were so cute! Unfortunately, I did take my camera with me, but didn't take a single picture, that tells you how scatter-brained I've been. Luckily she snapped a few, so here they are in their limited quantity. We planned the shower on an odd day (a Wednesday), to make it possible that my mom could be there, she was glad to finally put names with faces since I'm always telling her about the friends I have here. Thanks to all those who helped and who came, it reminds me how much we need to get together and visit more often! ☺

Me and my mom chatting

More visiting!

A few of the decorations and the wonderful cake that my friend Sarah made

1 comment:

BrandonBunch said...

I love the theme and the cake! That is so awesome