Monday, July 27, 2009

Baby Blessing

On 4th of July we blessed Rex. We decided it would be more convenient to bless him on a Saturday and do a luncheon afterwards. In my attempt to make my blogging easier, I've put all the pictures in a slide show with captions. So here is the blessing and some pictures from us out visiting.

We did do some family pictures, here's Bo's family.

My family

And our family (Boo was being uncooperative)

And here's a couple pictures that just made me laugh. Here is Mindi with Boo and Mindi with Rex. They looked a lot alike.

And here is Me and Mallory a year ago and Me and Mallory now. Look how a year changed us!

5 comments:

Crystal Price said...

Thanks for sharing all the pics. Wish we could have been there. :) Love you guys!

Carrie said...

It looks like it was a special day. :)

Anonymous said...

You have to use a guilt trip to get your fans to comment on your blog. So, here I am guilted in to commenting.

What a great family! You are all so cute! I love your great family! Especially since they are mostly MY great family.
love, mom in NEAZ

Alicia said...

My computer is too slow and old, so I couldn't see your slide shows very well, but it looks like you guys have had a great month! It's the perfect time for camping.

And I know what you mean about the lack of commenting. It must be the summer!!

Katy said...

I'm glad I got to be there for the baby blessing!! It was the best birthday present ever!!! Thanks guys! ;)