She was enjoying finding objects to throw in the water. She discovered that pine cones float, but golf balls don't - she lost her golf ball which made her pretty sad.
She's dressed and ready to go!
She's dressed and ready to go!
I loved her socks!
Bo came home from work while she was playing and tried to splash her.
It looks like a lake out there.
This is the puddle in front of our front door.
Since then she's been eagerly awaiting the next storm! Hopefully she can get her new Oaki Wear boots before then, she's nearly grown out of these.
4 comments:
That is soo cute!! I remember those days playing in the rain puddles. Good times good times!!
Boy you sure are blogging a lot! I love all the pics and slide shows. Looks and sounds like you guys are having a lot of fun.
She is so stinkin' cute! Awesome that you got all that rain! I love the rain!
You're lucky to be getting rain! We just have been getting the muggy heat! Love Boo's boots btw!
Post a Comment