Monday, July 27, 2009

Reunion '09

Bo and I decided to go up to the reunion this year. We haven't gone for a couple years, so we decided to go. Boo had been begging to go camping for a while now, and she was tickled pink to be there. We had a nice time visiting with cousins. Rex did great up there, he even slept better then ever. One night I got 6 hours of uninterrupted sleep!
We were sad to go home when the weekend was over. Good thing we're having another reunion this coming weekend, we'll get to spend more time up in the good weather.

3 comments:

Katy said...

I'm jealous I wanna go camping and you get to go twice! So not fair!!!

Katy said...

p.s. i love rex's smile!

Tyson and Angela said...

I love the pictures! And Kay, you are looking fabulous btw!! I wouldn't have thought you just had a baby!

Rex is ADORABLE!!! I can't wait until we can see him! Who knows when that will be but hopefully sooner than later.