Wow. I've been "away" for a while now... Sorry. I'm sure you understand, right? I have a lot to update on, and actually thought I'd have time right now to do so, but Rex just woke up and he's impatiently waiting for me to finish this. So I'll leave you with this.
The best big sister in the world.
And Rex. "Look, I can hold my head up now!"
I'll be back to the world of blogging soon, I hope. I have tons to blog about and not enough time in the day where Rex doesn't demand my constant attention. Then there's my 3-year old who wants attention, let's not even get started on that one... :) Be back soon!
5 comments:
Well at least we can tell that he's getting enough to eat.
Bryn (who hasn't missed many meals either) and the rest of us can't wait to meet him.
He's so big already!
So sorry we didn't make it to the blessing. You know how demanding family can be. And we have so much family up there that we never EVER have enough time to see or do anything.
Yea you posted!!! Short yes but you let the world of bloggers know you are alive good for you!!
Just so you know my offer still stands!! You know what I'm talkin bout! haha
Anywho, hope to see you post more often, but doubt that will happen soon.So for now I am satisfied! :)
look at those cheeks! love it!
Glad you are hanging in there and keeping busy! ;) Rex is a chunker but a cutie nonetheless! We think about you guys often so I am glad you posted to keep us informed on what is happenin' at the Lee household!
Post a Comment