Saturday, July 11, 2009

Fun with a Cell Phone

I've been trying to clean the pictures off my cell phone. I take pictures with it when I don't have my camera with me. Here are some samples of my wanderings with my cell phone.

Artichokes are one of my favorite things to eat. If you've never tried one, do it! But have you ever seen an artichoke that has bloomed? Well, I have now. My friend Sarah grows them in her backyard and she let on bloom instead of picking it. Crazy huh!

The other day I was sitting, probably nursing cause that's what I'm always doing, but I hadn't heard from Boo for a while, so I called her to come into the living room, this is what I found.
She found a bag of chocolate and kept herself quite entertained. There's a girls after my own heart.

I was on my way back from the store the other day and it had just rained, off in the distance what 2 full rainbows, right on top of each other. It rare to see a full rainbow, but 2 full ones. I wished I would've had my regular camera so that I could've taken a full picture. Here's a couple shots of it.

We blessed Rex this past weekend, and I don't think I got a close up picture of him in his blessing outfit. It was Bo's blessing outfit and it almost didn't fit, Rex is a little chunk! I took this with my phone a couple weeks before the blessing, he wasn't too happy about it.

On my recent trip to Tucson I visited a couple places that I hadn't been in a while. Here is where Bo proposed to me.

Here is an ode to the time I lived in Tucson and the girls I lived with. This is called TD's. The girls I lived with know what I'm talking about. It was a funny joke we had, and it made me laugh when I drove by it.

Bo and I have been considering buying a new/bigger car. I saw this and thought "that would work!" :)

And of course what's a trip to Tucson without a trip to Eegee's?! Ranch Fries... Mmmm...

Boo and I went to the store the other day and got side tracked in the hat section. She loves taking pictures, and she loves trying on hats. They didn't have a great selection, so we made do with what they had.

On our way home from up north this last weekend, we stopped in the valley to visit with Mal since she was in town. (I have more pictures on my camera, I will post soon... hopefully soon) She was demonstrating how headbands work. She makes them with interchangeable flowers. Her baby wasn't willing to hold still for us, so Rex was used for the job. He cooperated for a minute or two but later screamed at us. He looks so cute, doesn't he?
This is a picture to keep for future girlfriends! :)

There's more pictures on my phone, I just haven't had enough time to take them all off. I'll do another cell phone post when I get the time to take more pictures off!

2 comments:

Katy said...

You are so funny. This is a really fun post! I like all the random pictures! I do know what you are talking about with T.D.'s aww good times good times! haha. I can't believe you posted that picture of Rex though, poor kid! He is never going to live that one down!!

d.jo said...

Hey! It's Debra Jo--it was good to see you guys at the reuion! Hope you're having a great week so far. I just got back today & I'm lucky I made it out today in my little neon--it was raining cats & dogs. Every Homestead road looked like a raging river.

Come visit our blog at www.mdjborden.blogspot.com, I should be updating it soon.

You are awesome cousins; we love you guys! Mitch & Debra Jo