Over the Thanksgiving weekend we tried to get some of our Christmas things out. We put up our lights on our house just to find out that we are short a couple strings to finish, but to our dismay we can't find any of the right lights at the store. But we did get our Christmas tree up. I wanted to get a full size this year but I thought, "why not wait until after Christmas and get one for cheap!". Smart thinking. So her is Boo helping decorate the tree. I left all the glass ornaments off because she can't seem to leave the decorations on the tree. She was upset to find that it wasn't there for her to play with, but that hasn't stopped her from changing the location of most of them. It was fun to have her interested in Christmas. Last year she was just a little too young to fully appreciate the occasion.
1 comment:
She looks so grown up with the hair. It's hard to believe she is only a full-blown 2 year old and not a short 5 year old. You put everyone to shame with your tree up and festive.
When are you coming to my house to decorate? How much money do you want for it? Okay, maybe I can't afford your services. All of my children are too pricey for me to afford their services. What did I have all those kids for!!??
Reluctant decorator from NE AZ
Post a Comment