Thursday, November 15, 2007
What a Poser!
Bo is really funny at times, but the comment he makes lately is "You should put it on your blog" like it's a threat, he says it about everything. Sometimes it makes me wonder if he is really thinking I should, or just trying to give me a hard time about my love of blogging. I say this in preface of last night. I went in to check on Boo on our way to bed, as I do every night because I am a paranoid parent. And over all the times I have checked on her, she has made some really funny face and body movements. So I went in to check her and she was positioned really funny, she was on her back with her mouth wide open and her hand on the side of her face open palmed with just her finger tips touching her check and temple. I giggled to myself and went to find Bo to show him; is it wrong to make jokes at your children's expense?... We started to laugh about how she looked, I wish I had a night-vision camera to take all the funny pictures of her. I thought she looked like a psychic, "I'm clairvoyant, butt-head" (Hey all you movie-quoter's, what movie is that from?? :)). Bo said she looked like a celebrity trying to avoid the flashes of cameras "No pictures please!". As we quietly left the sleeping babe, Bo said, "You should write about this on your blog" and I didn't really know if he was being serious or not, but I guess it was a pretty blog worthy story. If she only knew how funny she really is...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Blast from the Past! Your quote is from Blast from the Past!!! What do I win? :)
Katie! Why do you have to know everything!!! You win the satisfaction of knowing you're the best. You might have cheated though, you know how much I love of Brendan Fraser!
Knowing you like Brendan Fraser doesn't make me a cheater!!! It just makes me a good friend. :)
dang it! i was totally all excited to win the game and say the quote was from blast from the past! then i get here and to my complete disappointment someone else already beat me to the finish line....dang it! such a sad day.....
"You should put it on your blog" sounds vaguely insulting. Kind of like "Your mom goes to college."
Post a Comment