Monday, May 12, 2008

The Best Day Ever

Boo and I were coloring the other day together, she usually finished before I do, I guess I'm a slow colorist. Anyway, when I finally finished after she had bugged me about a hundred times to be done, she came over to inspect my finished product. Here's how it went:

Me: Hey, look! I'm done!
Boo: Oh, let me see...
Me: What do you think?
Boo: Is this for me?
Me: Sure...
Boo: Oh, thanks! You are my best friend ever!

Her picture, along with the one she got from me are now proudly hung on her wall at just her height. She admires them often. I didn't even know she knew the concept of a best friend, but apparently I'm her best friend EVER! I am the luckiest person in the world!!

2 comments:

Katy said...

Seriously how cute is your kid? She is so adorable with the things that she says!! I love it!!!

Jenny said...

okay, so that is a comment that Kristen uses. except hers is now: "If you don't give it to me I won't be your best friend". Ah, how age changes the sentiment.