If any of you know me well, I love to shop... clearance. Its really all I feel that I can afford most days. I hate spending too much on stuff, especially stuff I don't need. Maybe one day I will feel like I have more money and can spend more. Anyway, today at Wal-Mart I went with the need to find a new purse. Mine has been through the runner, and I am always changing purses. I find it fun to get new ones and change it up a bit. Well they had clearance on purses today. I found two purses for Boo, one that is Eeyore, and the other is Tinkerbell, both for a dollar! A dollar!! I also found a cute diaper bag that is pink striped, and the tag said that it was $12 but it was a nice bag. So I set it in my cart and continued, leaving me to decide later if I really wanted a bag I didn't need for $12. Turns out at check out time, it was a dollar too! Score!!! Then I found this beauty. A dollar too!! It's kind of crazy, but I think I like it. What do you think? Too weird to use as a grown up purse? Too bright? I need your opinion!
7 comments:
Bright? Yes. Too bright for a grown-up? Who cares! It's cute!
I bought a Kermit shirt at Walmart recently. It says "Support Wild Life... throw a party" I don't know what Kermit had to do with that, but it was a combination that I had to purchase. :)
Honestly, if it's one of those things that makes you happy when you look at it, and it can be your little "happyness-making totem" whenever you use it, go for it!
you're never too old to have a kermit the frog purse!
That purse rocks. And don't slip into that dreaded habit of thinking age determines your character. You determine it! Sport that purse! Because if you don't, I'm totally stealing it.
Different, but cute...it doesn't look like you. Is this a side I haven't seen?? :o)
I love the new picture at the top. That is just like those cute photos of kids in black and white and with a touch of red. Really fun!
Touch of nuts in NEAZ, because I was born on a pecan farm.
Love the frog purse in SWWA
I agree with the first three comments. You're only as old as you think you are. That said, I totally struggle with this--not wanting to buy things from the youth section at the store, etc. but slowly, I'm getting over it... I'll be over it by the time I AM too old to wear the stuff!! j/k
hey, I'm proud of your great bargains...
Guess who?????????
Call me!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment