Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Friends & Family

I had a friend say to me this weekend that she doesn't know anyone in my list of blog friends/family because I list them by name instead of author. My sister did this and it seemed to be explanatory enough, so here it is: (I'll update it in case I add anyone new, and I'll put a link to it in the side bar for future reference)

Family:
Bo's Wily Bantering - My Hubby
Bucketheads - My brother-in-law
Crumb Crunchers - My older brother and his wife's
Ellen Simper Art - My mom's blog
Knudsen Clan - Bo's cousins and my high school friend
Live in the Moment - Bo's cousin
Making Bread - My older sister
Matt and Carrie plus one - My cousin and her husband
Mom in NEAZ - My mom's Website
Outdoor Adventure Kid - My Brother and his wife's kid clothing website
Priceless Moments - Bo's cousins
Riedlinger Family - Bo's cousins
Tales From The Empty Nest - Bo's Aunt & Uncle
The Adventures of Lulu and Bedelia - My older brother and his wife's blog
The Scary Life - My cousin
The Yazinators - My niece and her family (of my older sister)

Friends from up north:
Deets' Daily
English Gone Awry
Jesse & Amber
Never A Dull Moment
The Corporate Gypsy
The Goings On...
The Life of Steven

Friends from the valley:
Moss Family
Our Happy Family
The Ellsworth Family
Willis Family

Friends that live in the valley but are also from up north:
Kaddy's Randoms Thoughts
Lloyd Zeffler
Lloyd Zeffler Photography
The Chaotic Life of the Wouters
The Ewton Chronicles

Friends from here:
A Beautiful Family

Other:
The Lee's Movie Reviews
Recipes of our Lives