Thursday, June 19, 2008

Bucket-headed-ness

This post is for John & Laura:

How to become a bucket head
Step 1: Find a bucket
Nothing fancy, just make sure it's a good color.

Step 2: Make sure it fits.
Who wants a bucket that's too big, or worse yet, too small.

Step 3: Put the bucket on.
Insert head into bucket.

Step 4: No Arms.
Make sure no other body parts try and get in on your bucket head action.

Step 5: Put bucket completely on head.
Pull on the strap to secure it tightly.
And voilá, you are now a bucket head!

Okay, it's maybe not that easy... We can always try right?

4 comments:

Carrie said...

Ahh, so now I get it. It seems like your family is always talking about it. Thanks for the instructional slides. You are a funny girl!

Grandma in NEAZ said...

Looks a little big. What bucket head store did you get it from? Can you take it back for a smaller size?
Altho' I like the color and the decor, so maybe the size doesn't matter. Some people look great in any bucket, no matter how it fits. Natural bucketheads, fer shure.
Can't remember the last time I bought a bucket that fit right in NEAZ

John and Laura said...

ha ha! Can we adopt her? She'd fit right in!

Jordan said...

Too Cute! I just LOVE that girl. Can't wait until she is feeling better. Olivia misses her best friend.