I am posting this in reference to the the person leaving anonymous comments on my blog. I don't know who you are, so obviously I can't call you. So if you truly want a call from me, you should probably leave your name so I know who to address.
Can you say "psycho"? I mean, not saying who it is, is one thing, but using 5 and 6 exclamation marks after every sentence? Whacked. :) Hope you find out who your secret admirer is.
7 comments:
I'm with you Kay. People should leave their digits if they want a call. You go girl!
I don't think a call is what I'm after, I think It's more about making you wonder!!!!!
Call Me!!!!!!!
Can you say "psycho"? I mean, not saying who it is, is one thing, but using 5 and 6 exclamation marks after every sentence? Whacked. :) Hope you find out who your secret admirer is.
I'm glad I'm not the only one who counts question marks.
Seriously they aren't going to say who they are? Really? I have decided for you that you should block anonymous comments!!
Block the anonymous comments. or make your whole blog private.
I meant exclamation marks. Not question marks.
And I agree. Block the anonymous comments. That's craziness.
Post a Comment