I curled her hair for church this last Sunday, I thought it turned out really cute. Her hair hold curl really well, good thing to know for further cuteness!
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hey, a girl's gotta have some bling. I told Dad we need to "swing by" Willcox on our way home since I missed your last visit. He was not cooperative. Seems you live almost halfway to El Paso. XOXOXO
4 comments:
Hey, a girl's gotta have some bling.
I told Dad we need to "swing by" Willcox on our way home since I missed your last visit. He was not cooperative. Seems you live almost halfway to El Paso.
XOXOXO
as long as her pants are up and not saggin... i wouldn't complain... :)
She's so cute! We put Addy's hair in a pony tail for the first time today! YAY!!!
Do you have a dimmer switch for that shine? Her hair is really silky shinny too. Pretty little girl.
Post a Comment