Monday, September 8, 2008

Way To Go, Idaho!

One thing I neglected to blog about that happened last week was that Bo had his 6-month review for his Apprenticeship. He has now worked at the Co-op for a year, and finished, successfully I might add, his first 6 months of his Apprenticeship. He had to go before a board of review and they tell him what they think of him. Bo tends to think he's always on the negative side of the scale when it comes to what other people, especially a boss type figure, think of him. They had very minor things to tell to improve on, and they were so generic it was like they were stretching to find something wrong. They told him to speed up his climbing and to do better on his tests, but he always scores around the 85% mark and this last test he took he almost got a perfect score, so he's not worried about keeping those scores up. They also gave him a raise! Score, more money to help pay off student loans! Hooray! Now it's on to another 6 months of tests before we do this all over again.
He also has a rodeo coming up. It's a rodeo for training the Apprentices, I'm not invited so I can't go to take pictures of him climb. I guess maybe I'll follow him to work one day and take some pictures.

2 comments:

Katy said...

High five Bo!! That's awesome!!

Anonymous said...

Way to GO!!!!! Congrats little Bro.