Friday, September 5, 2008

What a Glorious Day!

So I have a lot to post about, but have been too busy to do so since we got home from our weekend venture up north. One reason I have been so busy is that on Tuesday after we got home, Boo decided to potty train herself. I guess she just decided to do it and went to it. So far it's been really good, no accidents and she's responsive to going when she needs to. My sister told me that it would be like magic when she actually did do it, and really, it was! All is happy in the Lee house! Pictures to come...

4 comments:

Alicia said...

Oh that's so nice! What a smarty-pants. How nice for you!!

Katy said...

I am so excited for you! No more diapers!!! Hooray!! Boo is so freakn' smart potty training herself. My baby is growing up!!

Ashley said...

lol i hope there are no pictures of the actually potty training in progress haha yay for boo

Grandma in NEAZ said...

I agree with Ashley. Let's have none of that proof is in the pudding/potty blogging. We'll take your word for it.
Don't be a potty mouth.