Thursday, September 25, 2008

You Little Caramel Wrapper You!

After my Enrichment activity we had 2 pans of caramels that needed to be wrapped so we could give them away. So while Boo was in the shower one night we moved the kitchen table into the living room and while watching the premier of Biggest Loser, we wrapped caramels. We weren't quick enough with our wrapping before Boo got out of the shower. You're thinking "Why would it be a problem for Boo to be around while wrapping caramels?", well she's notorious for pilfering a caramel or two while we wrap. And boy did she make her self at home! After devouring 4 caramels we told she couldn't have any more, so what does she do? She wants to help wrap. Of course! So, to keep her entertained, we let her wrap one. We were thinking that this would take a while for her to wrap, but alas, it didn't. She ended up wrapping about 10 and eating 2 more. Don't worry, we kept the ones she wrapped separate for her.


She had a continual mantra: "Wrap it up and wrap it up and twist and twist and twist." I guess one day she will come in useful when Christmas caramel wrapping comes around. Bo said "We're just starting her young in the art of caramel making".

5 comments:

Nicole said...

Oh she is so cute!! Carmels sound so YUMMY!! I think I would have been more help eating then wrapping too!!

Mallory said...

i miss you!! :(

Samantha said...

haha! Thats cute!! Can you send some of those our way?!? :) Thanks for the book link...I didn't even think of finding a cook book for allergies! Smart! So what did your daughter transition to when she turned one since she's allergic to milk too?

Ashley said...

um...i want caramels!! lol yes kay i really think you could fit in my suitcase....it may be a little cramped cuz you have to hold all of my clothes! haha

Jordan said...

And those carmels are mmmmmm good! So, I thought you would have posted again by now....SLACKER! Just kidding, like I am one to talk. :o)