I couple of things I missed in July. Of course, I had my birthday. Yea... not that exciting. Why is it that birthdays are so much less exciting than when we were kids. Anyway, it was a good birthday, mostly because I got 2 parties. We went out to dinner on my birthday and to the store, and by the time we got home from those activities it was time for Boo to go to bed. She had a melt down because we didn't have a party with cake and ice cream. She sobbed for at least 10 minutes about it. We finally agreed to have another party the next day with cake and ice cream. She even helped make the cake.
Her favorite part of helping? Licking the bowl of course!
While up for Rex's blessing Boo got to be the first to ride in Grandpa's new wagon. He built it! Isn't he so talented.
He even took her for the ride himself, he walked her around the block and she had a ball.
She was ready for an even longer ride. Unfortunately, it was hot and she couldn't find anyone willing to play slave for her and pull her around in her carriage.
2 comments:
That is cute, of course you have to have cake and ice cream for your birthday Kay Ellen what were you even thinking?!?! That wagon is pretty cool, I can see why she liked it so much, and who can blame a girl for wanting a slave to pull her around all day!!! :)
Wow, that wagon is the coolest!! I'm glad Boo could take care of you and make sure you had a respectable birthday with cake and ice cream! Ha! No, I totally understand. You're fine with skipping it 'cause it's just different. Well, I hope your 2 parties were happy though. :)
Post a Comment