Mothers Day this year was really good. Although it was quite the competition... Once every six years I have to share my mothers day with Bo. It really kind of cancels out they all powering excuse that I use "But it's Mothers Day, so I can". He counter acts me with "But it's my birthday, so I can more". Yes, Bo turned 27 yesterday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABE!!
We also had to share the holiday with my sister, yesterday she had her anniversary, Mothers Day and it was also her due date! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY LAURA AND JOHN!! Hope the baby comes soon!! ☺
Also, Happy Mothers day to my own mother! You're a great mom, and I'm glad that you are mine!
(Mom with Laura and Dallan, and pregnant with me!)


1 comment:
Man, you lost out big time yesterday! Usually you just have to share the day with all the other mothers out there, but yesterday, you were NOTHING!! ha ha Just kidding. Happy Mother's day! Happy Birthday, Bo!
Post a Comment