Saturday, May 3, 2008

This and That and a Little of Another

I swear I didn't move to Denmark and change my name, I just haven't felt like blogging. And really, I have been blogging, at least as much as a normal person does, just not as much as I usually do in my blogging crazed world (I only have 8 posts in April, that compared to the 32 in March shows how much I really wasn't around the blog last month). We have had a couple crazy weeks and I do have pictures to post from those weeks, but I haven't gotten around to posting them. Here's a quick update on a couple of important things, until I feel up to blogging...

-I still have not posted pictures from our trip up north, that was nearly a month ago... It was a good trip, but I actually wasn't as crazy with my camera as usual. I did get some pretty cute pictures of Boo feeding a baby cow, so those will be up soon.

-Speaking of up north, we will be making another trip in a couple weeks. Bo's moms family is having a reunion that we are planning to attend. It's a good excuse to get out of town for a couple days and relax while visiting, and eating of course... Isn't that what always happens at reunions?

-We really have had a rough couple weeks but nothing compared to 3 weeks ago. I'll leave it at that, it was a really hard thing for us and I was planning on blogging about it, but I'm not quite over it yet. I know what you're thinking "Why post that when she wasn't even planning on telling us what she's talking about!" And you're right, lucky for you Bo wrote about it on his blog - Click here if your curiosity got the better of you...

-On a happier note, we went to the zoo this past week. My friend Jordan got a wild hair one day and decided to go to the zoo. Boo was more than happy to oblige. It was nice to get out of the house for the day and have fun and enjoy good company. It was slightly hotter than I would've liked but it's getting to be summer, but what was I really expecting?! Again, I took lots of pictures and I will post them. There are some really cute ones of her and Olivia. Jordan is much more on the ball than me and she already posted some, check them out here.

-The last two weekends have been spent slaving away in the backyard. It was very much over-run with weeds so we tried to get that taken care of. Last Saturday was a full day of just weeding the yard, and even after a long, sweat filled day today, it's still not where I would like it to be. We also got some pots and flowers to help make the yard look better. I got flowers, Bo got vegetables. He seems to want to get something out of his hard work, I on the other hand just want my yard to look nice. Boo has quite enjoyed our interest in the backyard, she follows us around copying everything we do. She's getting so big! I will post pictures when it's looking a little bit nicer...

That's about all the things I have to post about, but keep a watchful eye on our blog for these things and others to come. In the mean time, my sister has added a whole bunch of recipes to my recipe blog. Also if you want to be a contributor, let me know, we would love more input. I have some stuff to post on there, as well as a whole slew of movie reviews, so I'll post to let you know when I do that. Until then, be sure to see the recipes from my sister. Check them out!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Hey Kay! Hope everything gets better for you!! We have not seen you guys forever so hopefully we will see you soon!

LuAnne said...

Hey girl! I read about what happened. I'm so sorry!! I hope you are doing ok. I've been thinking about you all day. We love you guys, & I wish you were here so I could give you a hug. Call us when you come up! Aiden has been missing his Megan!