Bo also did buy me some flowers, ones for the table and ones for planting and all the stuff to go with it. So that has been fun. And thanks for a the birthday greetings from all of you! All in all it was a really good birthday, even if I am a year older!
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Alphabetized Birthday
I'm not really one to really go out and party for my birthday, and in all honesty we really didn't do anything out of the ordinary for my birthday, but it was still a good day. Bo was ultra sweet and did things he doesn't normally do and that's a great gift in itself. Everyone always gives a detailed list of what they got for their birthday, but I can't really do that seeing as I didn't really get anything. I've gotten so much lately that I could count any number of things for a present. New laptop, new sewing machine, new house... take your pick. But I will say that I got something specifically for me. We bought two new bookcases that I am so glad to have. We have been in serious need for shelving but haven't really wanted to spend the money on them. So last week I went out and bought two shelves to put in our spare room. Then on my birthday I spent part of the day re-alphabetizing our DVD's and putting them on our new shelves. Yes, that's right, they are alphabetized, but it gets even worse than that, they are alphabetized by box type. OCD, I know. I had a good time doing it, and the finished product looks really nice! (the two black shelves are the new ones)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
How many movies do you have now? And why don't we live near you so we can come play video store at your house? We'd pay you a buck a movie! We're doing netflix right now and it's so fun to catch up on all these movies we've missed. Glad you had a nice bday.
Oh-- and we need to do some Backyardigans swapping! My girls are tired of the ones we have. Though they still watch them all the time!
Wow! I am jealous of all of your movies and that you get to have them out so you can just walk up and see them all! Mine have to be hidden in storage bins! Not fair!
No way I have passed you yet! I don't have the room for anymore movies! Sad huh? I think you will always be ahead of me!! Oh but a good movie for you to see is "Penelope" its new like just came out last week I LOVED it!!
Post a Comment