I called to say happy birthday but you didn't answer and now it is technically not your birthday anymore but I'm still going to say to you Happy Birthday!!! Love ya and hope you had a great day!!
You have done a lot of fun things in your 26 years. Some of them you should never admit to! My lips are sealed. Your successes are listed (and only a few of them) in the photos on this blog. You are a birthday jewel and I love you. XOXOXO, Mom
5 comments:
Yeah, again....Happy Happy Birthday!!
Nice sneak Bo! :) Happy Birthday Kay!! (I feel your pain). No, I really hope your day is happy. You deserve it, you know.
I called to say happy birthday but you didn't answer and now it is technically not your birthday anymore but I'm still going to say to you Happy Birthday!!!
Love ya and hope you had a great day!!
You have done a lot of fun things in your 26 years. Some of them you should never admit to! My lips are sealed.
Your successes are listed (and only a few of them) in the photos on this blog. You are a birthday jewel and I love you.
XOXOXO, Mom
Happy Birthday! Did you get my monkey mail?
Love, Laura
Post a Comment