Well we are back... Boo and I have been camping for the last 2 weeks and have enjoyed the piece and quiet of the woods. We're still not home quite yet, we made a pit stop up north to visit grandparents before going home sometime next week. I just wanted to let everyone know that we didn't die after not posting for 2 weeks, that's not normal for me! I have loads of pictures to post, but I'll wait until I get home to do that. Boo had a great time camping, she got dirty and played with lots of cousins. Camping may just be her new favorite thing! Bo was able to join us for a little bit, but he is so good to us, he stayed home and worked so we could enjoy the fresh mountain air! I had a lot of time to read while I was in the woods, and I finished Harry Potter. By finish, I mean I read the last 3 books there. It was nice to have the time to read them together, and I really enjoyed the story. I will admit after finishing my first series of books ever, that I was surprisingly captivated by them. I thought I wouldn't like them, and I really enjoyed reading them. I'm already planning to start the series over again. Anyway, pictures to come!!
Side note: For those of you who enjoy the use of Google Reader will get a kick out of this, I leave for 2 weeks and come back to read blogs and I have 130 posts to read from all of you! It's going to take me 2 weeks just to read all of your news!! ☺
3 comments:
I'm so glad your back! I have missed reading your blog! Seriously!! Plus all of the comments you leave on mine! Well have fun in Holbrook I was just there we must have just missed each other. Let me know if you are passing through my area on your way home!
I wish i could have seen you guys! i miss you bunches. you sound like me with harry potter. i do that with book series. i finish it and then just start it back up again... and if another book comes out in the series, i have to start from the beginning just to read the new book. :) i'm glad you enjoyed them.
OK, I am a google monster... and I can now leave you comments...
berneil
Post a Comment