This will only be up today, but it is humorous. I got a kick out of it, and will await the release of the real DVD. Check it out today (the 20th) because it won't be up tomorrow. I can't get enough of the music! And who doesn't love Doogie Howser?!
Dr. Horrible: "Destroying the status quo. Because the status is not quo. The world is a mess and I just need to rule it!" Classic!
**Click on the picture and it will take you to the site. You have to watch it in 3 parts.
4 comments:
I tried and it says that I can't view it. Maybe you'll have to show me later at your house or something!
My favorite line:
And sometimes there's a third, even deeper level. And that one is the same as the top, surface one.
Like with pie.
I'm so sad I missed it!! Why Kay why!!
Post a Comment