I know I said I was going to do slide shows, but I wanted to include this picture because Boo is modeling her newest shoes. We bought some boot from Outdoor Adventure Kid while my brother and sister-in-law were here. Aren't they cute? I know, I know. We live in the desert, when are we going to need rain boots? Well, actually it has been raining here a lot lately and who doesn't need boots to make mud pies in, right?
We had such a good time camping. We wish we would've had Bo there more, he needed the de-stress time, but he had to work. I think Boo's favorite part was that she didn't have to be constantly washed up. She got down-right dirty there. She learned the proper ways of hunting bugs from the boys. She got to play in the sand and dirt.
1 comment:
:( I wish I was in some of those pictures. :( :( Glad you had fun. [sniff]
Post a Comment