I'm having trouble sleeping so I'll catch up on somethings I've neglected to write. LuAnne tagged me a while back so here it is:
i am: Kay
i know: who I am, finally
i want: to be out of debt
i have: a wonderful hubby
i wish: I lived closer to family
i hate: stupid drivers
i miss: being skinny
i fear: death/losing a loved one
i feel: sleepy, but not able to sleep
i hear: the dryer
i smell: the wall air freshener
i crave: sugar
i search: my purse for my keys daily
i wonder: why toddlers are so cute, but can just drive you nuts all at the same time!
i regret: not traveling more before we had a kid
i love: Bo ♥
i care: too much
i always: check the doors before I go to bed, sometimes twice
i am not: as organized as I would like to be
i believe: that someday, I’ll get pregnant again…
i dance: when I’m cooking
i sing: to Boo before bed
i don’t always: match
i fight: with depression
i write: lists, it makes me feel like I accomplish things
i lose: my sunglasses, ALL THE TIME!
i win: at rock, paper scissors, Bo hates it!
i never: know what I’m going to wear when I get up in the morning
i listen: to music whenever I can
i am scared: of losing my husband or my children (Well said, Lu)
i need: more time in the day
i am happy about: my progress with organizing, still a long way to go
i tag: Laura, Mal, Jordan, Ashley, Shawna, Carrie, Katie, okay that’s enough, anyone who wants to really!
3 comments:
While I love reading a good tag I for one am not the sort of person that does them. They are just so random, I guess that would suggest that I would do them cuz I am random though huh? :)
So what's the trick to winning rock, paper, scissors? =)
Sorry your not sleeping well.. but hey, you are catching up..
Post a Comment