Speaking of rare family pictures... we had another spare person with us when we went to the temple so we took advantage and had Mindi take some pictures for us. They aren't really my favorite, but it works, right?
Hey! Thanks for posting a comment on our blog. It rained every evening and all night when we were up on the mountain. Needless to say we were happy to get back on dry ground. At least our tent didn't leak! We almost drove over to the Homestead until I remembered we had just enough gas to get us to the Midway in Vernon. We do need to meet up sometime... may be when you're in town next? I know we should make more of an effort to come see ya'll... but with me working two jobs and Chris working and going to school it's just CRAZY! Then again, may be that's just what we need... to get away from it all!
3 comments:
Cute pics!! I love being at the temple!!
Hey! Thanks for posting a comment on our blog. It rained every evening and all night when we were up on the mountain. Needless to say we were happy to get back on dry ground. At least our tent didn't leak! We almost drove over to the Homestead until I remembered we had just enough gas to get us to the Midway in Vernon. We do need to meet up sometime... may be when you're in town next? I know we should make more of an effort to come see ya'll... but with me working two jobs and Chris working and going to school it's just CRAZY! Then again, may be that's just what we need... to get away from it all!
I have that same picture with Jacob and I when I was very prego with Riley. I love it, great picture.
Post a Comment