**Another side note, I went to post this last night and a really bad lightning storm rolled into town and before I could finish posting, Bo came in and told me to turn off the computer. So lets try this again...
I've been on a blogging hiatus for a while now that I truly can't explain the reason for doing so. I just haven't really wanted to put the time into it to upload pictures and write some boring story about how wonderful my life is.. not, so I've taken a small break. One big reason I have taken a break is that Boo doesn't appreciate me spending all day face to face with the computer. And even when she is entertained by her daddy, she still wants attention from her mommy. Then evenings are spent in family time, and after, Bo usually goes to bed early (those 4:00 mornings are tough!) after he goes to bed, I usually spend the rest of the night wrestling Boo until she crashes, then I spend an hour or more cleaning up the mess that my house always is; it's exhausting. And although I've had a nasty battle with insomnia lately, I've still not wanted to really spend more time sitting in front of the computer. And until just lately I've realized that I can take my laptop to bed and blog... sorta. We are still in the stone age and don't have wireless Internet, so I have to type it and post it the next day. In the past few weeks, I've really been trying to catch up on my movie blog, so that's where most of my blogging time has been spent.
Another reason I haven't had time was that I was playing nurse maid for the past week (last week) and it's been time consuming. A week and a half ago Bo injured his back and has spent the whole week home, resting and having me waiting on him hand and foot... and back. After a couple trips to the doctor, they decided that he sprained his back and put him on meds to try to alleviate the pain. He really has had a pretty good week of resting, most every day he took a nap and slept in every morning. Nice, huh? He goes back to work tomorrow(this past Monday, and it was hard, and he was so so sore), so we'll see how he handles. He has had problems with his back for about 2 years now, but I thought we finally had it under control and then this happens. Can the poor guy ever just catch a break?! He works so hard for our family that he doesn't need more grief from his back to add on.
I have much more to post, but I will set them to post each day instead of overwhelming the system all at once. ...I meant your systems, not the computer, I don't really want to be boring you to death.


1 comment:
I am glad to see that you are blogging again! I was worried about you for awhile there but you already knew that!Love you tons!!!
Post a Comment