Thursday, August 28, 2008

Upcoming Comings & Goings

Some upcoming things we have going on: I plan on enrolling Boo in a tumbling or dance class, I don't really know how much she is going to be interested in it, but I'm hoping to find something to channel her energy into. Also, her birthday is coming up. She has informed me that she wants to have a "'Cinderlella' birthday party, with a 'Cinderlella' cake with 3 candles". Anyone making the trip to help her celebrate? Any good ideas for a cake? Bo is coming up on his year mark for working for SSVEC, which means his 6-month board review for his apprenticeship. He has one test to finish next week, and then he will be done with the required tests. He sure has learned a lot, and is relieved to have 6 months completed, only 3 and a half years left. Bo's brother is coming to visit this week, I haven't told Boo yet, but she is going to be psyched, she loves her uncle 'neil. That's about it, on our upcoming plans.

**I typed this up a week or so ago. Boo's uncle 'neil did in fact come and visit and Boo had quite a fun time playing with him. She just love visitors!

This weekend for Labor Day it looks like we are going to be going up north. Bo has a four day weekend, so it's a good time for us to get out of town and go visit family. We are going to be making a stop in the valley on our way. If I know my husband well, he will want a good meal and House with dessert at FroYo. We miss eating good food, they don't seem to have a very good selection in the po'-dunk town we live in! I'm sure I'll have lots of pictures to post from our travels.

2 comments:

Katy said...

I am so excited to see you today!!! Can't wait! And I get to spoil your baby!! Horray for Birthdays!!! Love ya!!

Mallory said...

im so sad i missed you guys! :( post some pictures!!!