I cut my hair.
I cut a lot off of my hair.
8 inches to be exact.
Off. Gone.
See Kay with long hair.
See Kay's hair get cut.
Short hair Kay, Short hair!
You wondering, why cut it? Here's the reason:
Cute, isn't he? And yes, he's still grabbing and pulling it. Frequently.
5 comments:
That hurts soooo much!! I've known so many moms that have cut their hair because of that, and your hair is so thick and beautiful!! It looks GREAT!
I can't believe Boo is four! She'll be going to school before you know it. Rex is getting big. I liked the Forks pictures, and I like your hair. I'm trying to grow mine out again.
You have been the blogging machine lately... more time on your hands? ... Rex behaving better these days? ... desperation mommy time? It's been fun to read them all.
However, with the innocent look on his face, how could you spread such gossip that he tortures his mother? He looks totally incapable of such allegations. Take it back!
Love the new hair cut. I think you look beautiful with short hair or long!!
Your hair looks awesome!! I love it!
Post a Comment