*Sunday was the only day I didn't keep a journal of - so I'm just reciting this from my hazy pregnant memories...*
We tried to get some group shots of all the kids in their sunday clothes. Here's the best we could come up with - at least they are all looking forward.
After church we decided to make one last trip to the beach before we were flying out the next day. Boo didn't need convincing to go to "crab beach" again. Evan and Sue run a clothing company that produces outdoor clothing for kids - check it out here. They had been doing some research into fishing waders for kids and Boo got to try out one of them. She loved it. I think she could've stayed playing in the waders all day.
We also went to "sand dollar beach" again to feed the birds one last time, and play in the sand. Boo had a great time playing in the sand, it's probably one of her most favorite things to do. Here's a group shot of the whole gang there.
Then it was back to Laura's house to start packing up. Evan and Sue went home that night. Here's a picture of just the 4 siblings. I don't know why we didn't have Mom in the picture, but as chance would have it - if you look closely, she is!
Sunday's Slide Show:

No comments:
Post a Comment