I frequently rely on my phone to capture the little moments in our life when I didn't think to pack my camera. Here are some of those moments that my phone was privy to:
And even more of this...:

My new sunglasses:

They Rock!
The carnival that Boo was super excited to go to. She rode the train with her dad and as she says "her two best friends Olivia & baby Kayten (who isn't really a baby anymore, but the nickname stuck - sorry Kayten...)":

She got to ride a motorcycle:

And daddy came home with this...:

It washed of a couple days later.
We went to the valley this past weekend for my friend Steph's baby shower:

Bo, who is growing out his hair, mustache and goatee:

(He sure likes you Zane! He wouldn't do that for just anyone.)
Rex and I at a play date outside at Sarah's house:

Boo and Olivia found a grasshopper and were brave enough to chase it down and man... well rather, girl-handle it:

Rex, lookin' cute in his safari hat:

I think he looks like Paddington bear, Lydia thinks he looks like a Korean baby; either way, he's cute!
My cute kids:

(of course Rex is screaming, it's what he does best!)
Boo riding a horse at the western store where we recently bought her a new pair of boots:

She's out grown the last ones - a while ago. I'll post a picture of her new ones soon.
Boo riding a horse at the western store where we recently bought her a new pair of boots:

She's out grown the last ones - a while ago. I'll post a picture of her new ones soon.
I recently cut my hair.
I cut (my mom did actually) about 8 inches off, I have more pictures on my camera. My friend Sarah persuaded me to try to donate the 8 inches to Lock of Love.
I've been on a weird shopping kick lately, just trying to get the most for our buck and I found an awesome sale on cereal. So... we ended up with a "few" boxes...
Like 60-something boxes... and you'd think that would take years to go through, but nope, not in our house. Give it 3 or 4 months and it'll be gone!
While at Sarah's house, Boo and Olivia got into a thing of mascara. They had a good ol' time with it.
Boo got the brunt of the "painting" (and loved it might I add).
And on the way to pick her up from Sarah's that night, I ran over a rattle snake. This picture it blurry and far away, but I wasn't willing to get out of my car to take the picture... just in case his friends were close by waiting to avenge his death.
While Rex took a nap the other day I decided to have a little girl time with Boo and we painted our toenails.
I also did a manicure on myself, it was fun.
And lastly, funny signs I've seen lately...
...what a crazy life we lead.












4 comments:
8 inches! Wow. Good for you. I like the haircut. It was nice to get a peek inside your life. thanks. :)
Lots of pics! You need to teach me how to get pics from your phone to the computer. Tell Bo his goatee is disgusting!
Cute cute cute!!! However, the picture of Bo is a little scary!! I would be afraid of him if I ran into him in a dark alley!! AAAAHHH!! I love your haircut! Your kids are adorable as always!
Holy cereal!!! Think you have enough? May want to eat that sparingly wouldn't want you to run out or anything!!! haha What fun pics! I love that phones have cameras now it is so handy! That is how I got all of my Texas pictures this week. Thanks for sharin'!!! P.s. Love the haircut!!
Post a Comment