Look! It's a bird, it's a plane, it's a... Sleeping Rex?
Unlike Boo, Rex can fall asleep just about anywhere. When Boo was this age she had to be wrapped up with a plug in order to sleep. Rex on the other hand doesn't like being wrapped and we still can't convince him of the whole plug idea (even though he has one in the picture - don't be deceived, he dislikes them very much). The picture was just too cute to pass up!
3 comments:
Kay, those are some sexy legs you have. Oh crap, I guess those are Bo's sorry. J/K. Cute pic.
I like the caption above his head -- "If I follow you home, will you keep me?" Apparently the plug-hater followed you home and you couldn't resist keeping him, even though he makes himself a nuisance. It's kind of like the book "If You Give a Mouse a Cookie". That book is a Rex biography, but he sure is cute.
Oh man he is soo big!!!! Rex is so adorable the is such a cute picture! Love it!!
Post a Comment