Friday, October 16, 2009

Washington Trip

Being the 6-month anniversary of Boo and I going to Washington, I thought it was high time to post about it!

So, here's the start of my trip to Washington. I took SO many pictures along with what my mom and two sisters took, I think we ended up with over 2000 picture between the 4 of us. I figured I'd just go day by day and do a slideshow each day. I will post my favorite pictures along with the slideshows but it's just easier to do it this way. And remember, the slideshows have buttons on the bottom so you can pause them or flip backwards or forwards. I've also tried to add captions to the pictures to explain what they are as well. I wrote all the posts at the same time, so I'll be posting a couple times a day.

Also, for those who might not know them, the people in the posts are:

Me of course
Boo
My Mom
My two sisters Laura & Jenny
Laura's girls: JuJu, Lucille & Evy
Laura's hubby John
Jenny's Daughter Nichelle
And Evan and Sue with their kiddos towards the end

Lucky for me I kept a "journal" while I was there, each day just jotting down what we did. I'm so glad I did this because I've forgotten now (6 months later) what we did each day. And this has also made it quite a bit easier to blog since I can just copy and paste. I had a great time up there and I hope you enjoy the pictures!

*And remember my slogan "will blog for comments!" - imagine it written on a cardboard sign.

**All you Twilight fans, stay tuned to Friday the 17th and Saturday the 18th...

No comments: