Thursday, October 29, 2009

Pumpkin Pickin'

The first weekend of October we went out to Apple Annie's to go pick a pumpkin. It's was a lot of fun, a little hot that day, but fun.

On our adventure I learned that pumpkins start out green.
Did you know that? I didn't.

Bo and Boo had a good time looking around for the perfect pumpkin.

Rex and I hung out and took pictures.

They finally found the perfect pumpkin.

Isn't it a beauty?

Isn't Rex cute in his hat? I love that boys wear hats, I could never convince Boo to wear hats.

Rex was all tuckered out after our trip.

This is my favorite picture of the day.

6 comments:

Grandma in NEAZ said...

I like your favorite picture of the day. Good one. I put it in my file.

Burgess said...

You need to frame that last one!

P.S. just wanted to tell you that I'm quitting blogging for a while, that's why our blog is private. I'm not inviting anyone, it's just for me and Zane.

I didn't want you to be offended when you try and check and it's private.

P.S.S We HAVE to get you a corset for the photo shoot!

John and Laura said...

I like that last one, too! Very nice.

Amy said...

That last picture is pretty cool! Are you going to frame it?

C&KMillerAcres said...

I also like the last picture. Where are your Halloween pictures though? We went to the pumpkin patch in Snowflake this year. it's fun to pick your own. I also did not know that pumpkins start out green.

Mallory said...

I LOVE that last picture!! so cute! you take great pictures!