As a child I can remember living through a lot of "conference times". Most of the time my parents wouldn't make us go up to the church to watch conference, except maybe for the Sunday morning session other than that it was good ol' KDJI. Many-a-sessions were spent in the family room of our house with Lego's spread all over on the white sheet they were kept in. It was always a race to see who could built the best... whatever you were building. I always stuck to a house, boring I know.
My brother seemed to have an "artistic flair" that would dwarf my kindergarten architecture. (Bare in mind, my husband helped me with that last statement because of my lack of "artistic vocabulary".)
Anyways, those are cherished memories that I hope one day my children will somehow mimic. But since Boo is an only child so far, I had to help her with her conference activities. I wasn't creative enough because this only lasted about 10 minutes... I'll do better next time.
It started out as decorating cupcakes, but then it just turned into eating cupcakes!


2 comments:
Mmmmm ... cupcakes *drool*
What a fun tradition to share with your family! Keep us posted on how things are going with you.
You are right, we had been through a lot together but look at how things turn out...
The best for everybody!
Thanks for your friendship and support!
Post a Comment