Monday, October 29, 2007

Odds and Ends...

We have all been sick this week with one thing or another. I think our bodies are just finally giving up on us after all the stress we have put them through. Today I took a good long nap, so now I am suffering from a case of insomnia. Since I'm up I just felt like posting some pictures... Enjoy!

Was I ever really that skinny?

He looks mean and ready to hit someone!

It never fails, I'm always smiling nice and he is sticking his tongue out!

Oh yeah, baby! Best costume award!

This was on Bo's mission. I just thought it was a very original picture.

I'll keep looking for some other great pictures. We have so many on our computer, I'm sure I'll find more...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We have wanted to do one of those old time western pictures for a long time. That one is really good.

Mallory said...

the Bow in your hair topped off the outfit and thats is why you won!! :)

Tyson said...

Damn I am a handsome hunk of man! You too Bo.