Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Friday

If you are a prompt blog reader you would've noticed I stopped at Thursday last night, I thought I would finish the whole week in review but it got late. So, here I am to continue the week...

Friday morning we took the 2 girls to the park. They were quite cute.
Boo was trying to show Dallan's little one around, but she is a head strong girl. Boo had different interest at the park, like the dirt and rocks. I guess that happens when you have been there quite a lot. Dallan's girl wanted to do everything! And was extremely sad when it was time to go home.

That afternoon we had a minute or two to visit with Bo's parents. They sure enjoy having Boo around.

In the afternoon we left to travel to Blanding, UT for another wedding to be happening the next day. The 4 hour trip was mostly uneventful, and quiet. We left Boo with my parents. We didn't think she would like being in the car for 8 more hours than was needed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow! 3 weddings in one week????