Monday, October 22, 2007

Ode to the Jungle Bathroom

To any of you who have ever been in my parents house you most likely would've been introduced to the "Jungle Bathroom". Due to recent events (my sister posted a blog about the damages, check it out); my parents have been forced to paint over the walls. My mom didn't seem to sad to paint over her masterpiece, she said it was time for a change. Here are some pictures of the bathroom before.





My dad had a good time painting...

Here's the finished product. It doesn't even look like the same bathroom.

Jungle Bathroom, You will be greatly missed!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you got some good pictures of the masterpiece. Will you email them to me? (If you still have them individual vs. collage)

Anonymous said...

I miss the snake and the tarantula. As you can see the toilet is missing from in front of the snake. I have missed the toilet a bit. It resides like a redneck yard decoration on our drive way - kind of quaint.
Jungle-less bathroom in NE AZ

Sarah Beth said...

I'm so sad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!