Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Vacation Part 3

Dallan and Steph brought this bubble machine with them and the girls just had a grand ol' time with it. It may be something I need to invest in!

Boo has such a good time playing with cousins for a week. Since we have returned home, she has been thoughrally bored. The kids spent a lot of time hanging out on the deck and running around. They liked going down to the lake and looking for bugs, digging in the dirt and getting as dirty as possible. That's what camping is all about, right?

2 comments:

Katy said...

Looks like you had a great time! I am jealous I want to go camping!!

Carrie said...

How funny! Those girls were so cute just running back and forth chasing the bubbles. I can imagine that lasted for a long while. I bet they slept well that night. :)