Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Fun with the Hawman Girls

While up north we got to see the Hawman girls a couple times. Here is Boo playing dress up with their nieces.
We went to the park with the girls and the nieces as well.
Boo wanted to bring "Rintoo" with her to the park, he was packed full of snacks that we shared with friends. I also braided her hair for the first time, it just had never really occurred to me to braid it. Cute huh? I've done it frequently since then.
Ashley enjoying the spoils of Boo's snacks.

Aw cute sisters... I just noticed that we are all wearing black (well Ashley is navy but it's looks black)...
Mindi also went to the temple with us and we took some fun pictures.


No, he's not really grabbing her butt, but it's funny anyway.

4 comments:

Ashley said...

HAHAHAHA! i love it!:) i hate that there is a very gross picture of me with my mouth open haha but oh well i like the picture of you me and de im totally stealing it fyi! love you kay!

Katy said...

Looks like you guys had a great time!! Can't wait to see you on friday!!

Grandma in NEAZ said...

You know I want copies of the scenery, the canyon, the temple and the sunsets.
You got some really good ones. The people are crazy!
XOXOXO

Mallory said...

hey, if Boo will let you, here is a blog with really cute hair do's
http://shedoeshair.blogspot.com/