I'm still sorting through all the pictures I took while we were gone in July, so bear with me. We stopped at the bottom of Salt River Canyon on our way home for a break from the car. As many of you know that canyon can make even the toughest, sick to their stomach. It reminded me of a stop we had made there almost six years ago. Bo and I were engaged and we were on our way home from Tucson, we stopped for fun but it didn't end fun. I ended up twisting my ankle and spraining it... at the bottom of the stairs. Bo, the he-man, carried me up all the stairs to the top and to my car. We had a nice lady take a picture of the momentous occasion. Notice my foot with out the shoe, that's the one I hurt, I was sore for about 2 weeks after that.
This last trip we played around a bit, took some pictures and Bo kept saying to me "Now, don't hurt yourself, I don't think I can carry you and a Boo up the stairs together!" Lucky for him, he only had to carry one of us, and she's a bit lighter than I am.
1 comment:
Ok that is funny I so remember when that happened!! I'm pretty sure I had to laugh at you for it.Ahh good times!
Post a Comment