Happy Anniversary Bo!
This picture was taken our first year married. It seems so long ago that we were living in Joe City. Doesn't he look so handsome in his glasses?
Here is the engagement pictures we took. We couldn't decide which one we liked, so we mixed them up and sent different ones out. I'm a sucker for black & white pictures, there is something about them, I guess they cover up your imperfections. If you look closely and the top right one, there is tire behind us. We didn't notice it until we had developed the pictures. It adds character, right?
Bo and I met about 11 years ago. As he explained we had an interesting first date. We went on to become great friends, the best of. We, but mostly he, was busy a lot in high school mostly his senior year so we hung out as much as we could find time. He was dating my best friend Lydia, and I was dating his close friend Dan; how different the world was then. We all had a good time hanging out with our some-what crazy group. When high school was over Bo was the first to leave for his mission. In the 2 years following that he was gone, most of our group seemed to go their separate ways. When he got home, after a couple of bad experiences we started to date. A little over 2 months later we were married in the Snowflake temple. This post really isn't about this, but to any of you who know this story, Lydia, who was my best friend at the time, was very hurt by Bo and I getting together. Who blames her, right? Anyway, on a happier note, 5 years later, Lydia and I have patched things up and are pretty good friends. Bo and I had a great time in high school, and who better to spend my life and all eternity with than someone I had and continue to have so much fun with. Not much has changed since we were in high school, we still laugh everyday, and enjoy just spending every free minute we have hanging out and being together. I guess the biggest and best difference in our life is our beautiful daughter. She adds so much joy and laughter into our life. Our world is at peace, at least for now...
Thanks for a great 5 years! You are the best husband I could ask for, and I look forward to being with you for many more years to come. I'll spare the rest of the mushy stuff since I can just tell him that personally and you won't be bored to death and have to gag on our mushiness.

3 comments:
Wow, it's been that long?
Congratulations!
I think we got the invitation on the upper right and we never noticed that tire!
Now...when's the next cute kid coming?
I loved all those pictures! You look so beautiful in your wedding dress. And I personally love the mushiness! So glad you have each other
Post a Comment