Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Birthday Wishes

Happy Birthday Mom!!

My assortment of pictures is a little limited, but I thought throwing in a couple of family pictures would serve my birthday-wishing-purpose just fine. Just look what my mom's years on this earth has brought her... a wonderful and very large family to wish and celebrate her birthday with her!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That second picture down has got to be my most awful, hated picture ever taken of me. Talk about awkward stage. eek!

Happy Birthday, Mom! Even though your kids all hit the awkward stage a little awkwardly, we all turned out pretty cute!

Anonymous said...

Yes, and your options are limited when my nation-wide celebrations begins just after Christmas.
Thanks for showing the goofy pictures. You are pretty cute. It's like a blast from the past - (Did I just make up a new line?)
Glad some things improve with age in NEAZ

Anonymous said...

How fun! I love the watermark grand piano. You are getting to be quite the fancy blogger. When I grow up, I want to be just like you.
Bo can display all the sensational blogging he naturally would, but he will never be as fancy as you are.
Need some blogging lessons in NEAZ