Sunday, February 3, 2008

Beard Envy

I thought it was time to update my Mountain-Man of a husband and his on-growing beard. He says he's not sick of it yet, but at times it may annoy him a bit. He has also started a trend at work; another one of the guys he works with has started to grow out his beard as well. I think Bo may have beard envy though, he says the other guy from work's beard is coming in better than his. Is there really such thing as a better beard? I guess it's a guy thing that us women just aren't going to understand.

I will admit that the idea of the beard is growing on me. Not literally that I, myself would want a beard... "Eww, no one would buy it!" I just mean that his beard is finally past the stubbly rough stage into the almost soft, nice to run your fingers through stage. Even Boo has taken a liking to rubbing her daddy's face.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I still can't grow a proper mustache.